The website, www.suranarealtors.com (“Site”) is an electronic web-based platform acting in the capacity of a search engine or advertising agency only, for exchanging, exploring, and enhancing business online for real estate, housing, and property in India. It is owned and managed by Surana Realtors Pvt. Ltd. (“Company”) with its registered office at( 2nd floor, D.S. Tower, Opp. Old Kohinoor, 4th Chopasni Road, Jodhpur)
User: For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said User has registered with suranarealtors.com as a registered User or whether said User is a paying User for a specific service provided by suranarealtors.com. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
Un-Authorized User: Any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an ‘unauthorized User’ and will be subject to the terms and conditions, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the provider and abiding by licensing terms and conditions.
The term RERDA shall mean and include the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 as amended read with any rules or regulations that might be framed thereunder. By using the Site and its Services, the Users represent and warrant that (a) All registration information submitted is truthful and accurate; (b) The User will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) The User is 18 years of age or older, and (d) The use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation. (e) The user’s profile may be deleted and his Membership may be terminated without warning if we believe that the user is in breach of any of the above terms. (f) In no event, the Site will be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in the action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
That the Users agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site. If any User/individual; /entity becomes aware of any inappropriate content by any User of this site, or otherwise please contact us by clicking on the “Feedback” link at the footer of every page.
The Site has no expertise in the domain of intellectual property rights of anyone. It is beyond our scope to verify that the User of the Site have posted ONLY products and services on which they have complete authorization /ownership /dealership / selling rights. As an INTERMEDIARY, our role is limited and in case you have any concern related to copyright infringement then we shall appreciate it if the same is to be brought to our notice. The Site neither advocates / endorses such products that may be deemed to be infringing by the virtue of their being listed on the Site nor does it endorse the infringement by removing such listings.
That the Site shall not be liable for any such information or data which is not within its knowledge /acknowledgment /contraventions /copyright issues committed by its Users and which is beyond the control of verification.
That the Site shall have sole discretion regarding deletion of his User’s classifieds/listing/if the same is found to be in contravention of the various copyright right/intellectual property right rights of the third party. That the present clause is in compliance with the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 and hence no discussion/argument shall be entertained in any case and in any circumstance.
Users agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently, via registration forms, posting requirements, feedbacks or any such form that has provision for phone number / mobile number irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of suranarealtors.com, Weblink.IN Pvt. Ltd.
- The User agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information is given to the Company in the application for Membership in order to use the Service. The User will ensure that the data shared with suranarealtors.com doesn’t contain any fraudulent, false, misleading, or manipulated facts.
- The User agrees to have/have acquired all the necessary rights and authorizations before posting any information on the Site including but not limited to listing information, property descriptions, photographs, maps, layouts, contact information, etc.
- In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall ensure all necessary compliance necessary, including but not limited to obtaining the necessary registrations, etc.
- The Site may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time.
- The User is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The User will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored, and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the User’s password and Username and all activities and transmission performed by the User at suranarealtors.com.
- The User will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The User will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe/remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT ON SURANAREALTORS.COM
suranarealtors.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of suranarealtors.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information that is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks (“Marks”) appearing in suranarealtors.com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and/or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
The access to the Site does not confer upon the User any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offense under the prevailing laws of India.
- The User shall not put to use the Services offered by the Site in any manner that impairs the interests and functioning of the Site and which is non-compliant with laws and regulations including RERDA.
- The User will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The User shall not use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial, or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious, or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited from persistently sending messages or make postings on suranarealtors.com to any other User or third party who access suranarealtors.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The User is prohibited to introduce, upload, post, distribute, publish or transmit any information or software that:
- Contains a virus, worm, or other harmful components into the Internet or suranarealtors.com network system.
- Breaches on any intellectual property rights of any person or retains information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
- Is unlawful, or may potentially be perceived as being abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Is meant to mislead or deceive the other Users
- Infringes any trademark, patent, or copyright rights
In the event of a violation of any of the above-mentioned covenants by the User, and same comes to the Company’s knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Company shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event, the User continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at suranarealtors.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the User.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the suranarealtors.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Suranarealtors.com Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
As suranarealtors.com is an online platform so it cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information provided by Users who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of suranarealtors.com.
The User is entitled to access his own data and information stored in the database at suranarealtors.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
The Users need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification-oriented information (name, e-mail address) to anyone resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties then such interaction is beyond the control and liability of suranarealtors.com.
suranarealtors.com is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoena, FIR, etc.
The copyright, know-how, or any other related intellectual property to the Service or suranarealtors.com om shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company. In the event the User has contributed any content to suranarealtors.com in any manner whatsoever, the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically assigned to the Company and the User shall have no right or claim over the same. In the event the User during the term of his agreement or any time thereafter uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in this regard.